Monday 17 March 2014

Perfume Perfection | Marc Jacobs Daisy Delight


Generally I'm not a big perfume person but during a recent trip to Myer Department Store I couldn't walk past this limited edition Marc Jacobs Daisy Delight. First let's talk about how cute the packaging is. I love the multi-coloured flowers on the top and the gold accents, not to mention how fresh the actual liquid looks. Overall the packaging is a winner. We all know that perfumes are hard to describe so I did some research:

      "Delight Is A Playful Surprise, a Rush Of Pure Happiness. An Effervescent Summertime Palette Of Pleasure.                       Fashionably Fun And Breezy. A Luminous And Juicy Bouquet. Top Notes Of Quince Flower, Apple And Freesia. 
      Heart: Gardenia, Iris And Peonies. Base: Musks And Cedarwood."

This perfume is my new favourite, and even though Summer is coming to an end in Australia, I will continue to wear this scent daily. If you can get your hands on one, I would definitely recommend snapping it up while you still can.

No comments:

Post a Comment