Wednesday 12 March 2014

Brushes on a Budget

If you have visited Priceline in the last two days then you would have noticed they are having an amazing sale - 40% off all cosmetics. So naturally I picked up a few items and this is just the first review of many to come.

I use brushes to do my makeup everyday and overtime I have been building up my 'collection'. So, taking advantage of the sale, I picked up the Nude by Nature Professional Brush Kit and I am very impressed. I wasn't expecting the quality to be amazing and only really purchased this kit because it was on sale. The kit comes with six synthetic brushes (kabuki brush, defining powder brush, deluxe eye shader, domed eye blending brush, concealer brush, dual headed eye definer and lip brush) and a pencil sharpener all in a zip lock bag (pictured above). I have used these brushes a few times and they are heavenly soft. The concealer brush and blending brush are quickly becoming some of my favourite brushes. All the brushes are really lightweight and easy to use. I would definitely recommend this kit and for the price it is great value for money.

Until next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment